Established in Jan 2019 in the UK, Alphalake Ai is a managed automation and AI services company driving digital health transformation in healthcare and life science. We specialise in intelligent automation, RPA, data and decision making science, AI app development and remote working solutions. Our biggest customer is the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK.
We are now expanding our operations to include the Middle East and Australian market. Our team in India functions as a global tech support hub for our clients.
We support our customers in four key areas:
- INTELLIGENT HEALTHCARE AUTOMATION
- DATA CONSULTING
- PROCESS CONSULTING
- MACHINE LEARNING APPLICATIONS AND DATA ENGINEERING
We are an established start-up, working as a tight-knit team across the UK, Ireland, India and Australia. Being at the end of our second operational year, we are getting some real momentum. As a health technology service company, we are working hard to deliver much-needed efficiency in these challenging times. As the demand for health services grows, we are investing in our team to grow the business and do our part to improve health equity through technology.
We are looking for several ambitious, tech-savvy, and entrepreneurial team members to join our 2021 Academy, as part of our extended UK Client team.
Your focus will be to sell our services to the UK Healthcare and Charities markets, with a specific portfolio of clients and leads to own and generate lasting partnerships with, across our varied partner solutions
The role requires involvement across the full sales cycle, supported by the Head of Customer Success – Charities EMEA and NHS UK South, from finding and qualifying leads to coordinating the solution sales cycle with our specialist consultants and/or our platform partners, to running prospect and client demos through to closure. For each partnership you build you will maintain a relationship with the customer after a project has been closed to ensure they are happy with their implementation and to increase the likelihood of winning a service renewal or future projects.
Working for a start-up, the successful candidates need to be internally motivated self-starters who are good at problem solving, work well within a remote team, and are happy to give anything a go. At all levels of the organisation, we pitch in and share ideas or help out to get things done.
The successful candidates will begin a journey with Alphalake AI that leads from Academy to Apprenticeship, for successful candidates, and onto a career as a Customer Success Manager. The Academy is a pivotal role in our organisation's development and an incredible opportunity to join a growing organisation.
You will be curious and interested in technology and thrive working as part of a team that is at the most modern edge of business, technology and digital health innovation. Working in a fast-paced technology company that dares to be bold and unconventional should excite you. You must be someone who is always asking whether technology or process can improve an outcome.
The successful candidates benefit from working very closely with the Alphalake founders, providing a high level of exposure to experienced business leaders, gaining valuable multifaceted business experience often not possible in larger organisations. They will have an interest in how healthcare is delivered and be driven to make a positive impact through the work they do, whilst also being career motivated themselves.
The role reports into Alphalake’s UK-based Head of Customer Success – Charities EMEA and NHS UK South, who leads client development and projects for this segment of the business.
Our Commitment to You
- Pre-placement and on the job training and support, including CV workshops and interview training, employability workshops, webinars, mentoring and one-to-ones mentoring, provided by a leading Kickstart Gateway trainer
- On the job support delivered by our expert solutions team and partner organisations to help you learn and understand the technology and solutions we provide to our clients
- Sales and business development training guided by our Head of Customer Success, through team meetings, one-to-ones, client meetings and partner workshops to help you navigate and understand the sales cycle process, building towards entry to our Apprenticeship programme
- Wider business training and support, as part of the Alphalake AI team
- Minimum 25hrs paid employment, individual commission and team bonus for meeting set KPI’s and for all eligible deals and partnerships
- Unlimited holiday, at manager’s discretion, public holidays and pension contributions as per standard employment contracts
Summary Of The Role
- To proactively seek new business at every opportunity, consistently converting new leads into spending accounts, by building and managing a portfolio of accounts to progress through an account management plan, working towards independent and team goals, deadlines and KPI targets
- Work remotely across modern sales, marketing and collaboration tools, including social media, email and telephone, to connect and engage with decision makers and influencers in healthcare, life sciences and charities sector as appropriate, carrying out sales calls, video conferences, and demos remotely and in-person
- Talk confidently to customers about the solutions and products the company offers, leading on one specific solution as a company champion, as a result of product training provided, providing business proposals with support from the wider Customer Success Management team to assist with pre-sales and solution design.
- To execute the brand-specific strategy developed with the senior management team, keeping abreast of emerging technology and innovation in healthcare and life sciences. Taking a keen interest in the technology and solutions we sell, but also the competition to have a broad sense of the industry
- Understand the value of data insights, processing and data science to support the Data Consulting arm of the business, building towards understanding the technical complexity
- Strong communication skills and a love of working with people, in order to uncover and nurture new client relationships is required
- Understanding of relationship-building skills, business targets and delivering high-quality client/partnership service are required
- Attention to detail and good project management skills to manage the pitch process and ongoing client relationships, including production of quotes and reports, is required
- A high standard of business-level proficiency in English is required. With much emphasis now on building relationships remotely across digital forums, a proven ability to build a rapport in written email and messages is essential
- Knowledge and experience working with business collaboration tools such as Google Chat, HubSpot, Trello, Teams would be helpful
- Experience working in a business to business (B2B) client-facing role and working in digital health or NHS / healthcare will be seen as a strong advantage
- A passion for innovation and technology. An interest in or understanding of RPA and automation would be a strong advantage although not essential