We’re on a Mission…
…to build better Digital Patient Experience (DPX).
…to make healthcare more efficient.
…to advance data intelligence in health and nutrition.
…to work towards global health equality.
We are a team of technologists who are passionate about healthcare. Brought together through a shared belief that technological advancement is a force for good, in human endeavour and our very evolution. We believe there is nowhere this is more evident than in health.
We are sitting on the cusp of a defining era in history. As Ai and automation combine with the rise of digitisation and health consumerism, this will usher in a new dawn in our understanding of human health and delivery of healthcare and human services.
For decades, we have seen healthcare systems struggle to keep pace with technological advancement, but no longer. We use Ai and automation to disrupt and transform healthcare and research to deliver better quality health services, to those in need, faster. We passionately champion the global democratisation of healthcare and health information and are pioneers of a new type of company. We measure success and shareholder value against our continued ability to create positive global impact.
Intelligently automate healthcare transformation
Build better Digital Patient Experience that delivers consumer-grade CX
Lead the way in data-intelligent health and nutrition
Be instrumental in achieving universal health equality
Dare to think big. Measure success by the positive impact you create. Take pride in consistently producing quality output. Have purpose. Advance human understanding. Help others. Disrupt. Break down convention. Smell the roses.
If this sounds like it’s up your street and you think you would enjoy working with us then below you’ll find a list of our current vacancies. Come and be a health technology pioneer. We are an “established startup” and are now scaling up our global teams to deliver a healthier world enabled through Ai and software robotics.
Customer Success Manager - Apprenticeship
- To proactively seek new business at every opportunity
- Consistently convert new leads into spending accounts
- High levels of proactive outreach is required across LinkedIn and also Twitter for “social selling” into the Digital Health sector.
- Comfortable building relationships via WhatsApp, Email and telephone.
- Connecting with and engaging decision makers and influencers in healthcare and life sciences in tech, finance, HR leadership roles. Connecting, following, commenting on and resharing of posts from prospect contacts and organisations will come naturally to the successful candidate, whilst depositing marketing collateral directly to prospects including content from Alphalake directly, its partners and interesting industry news and opinion to spark debate and build rapport. Alphalake marketing supports the Customer Success team with White Papers, Research, Market Reports, Thought-leading blogs, articles, infographics, video content and promotions
- To execute the brand-specific strategy developed with the management team
KICKSTART ACADEMY ASSOCIATE
- To proactively seek new business at every opportunity, consistently converting new leads into spending accounts, by building and managing a portfolio of accounts to progress through an account management plan, working towards independent and team goals, deadlines and KPI targets
- Work remotely across modern sales, marketing and collaboration tools, including social media, email and telephone, to connect and engage with decision makers and influencers in healthcare, life sciences and charities sector as appropriate, carrying out sales calls, video conferences, and demos remotely and in-person
- Talking confidently to customers about the solutions and products the company offers, leading on one specific solution as a company champion, as a result of product training provided, providing business proposals with support from the wider Customer Success Management team to assist with pre-sales and solution design.
- To execute the brand-specific strategy developed with the senior management team, keeping abreast of emerging technology and innovation in healthcare and life sciences. Taking a keen interest in the technology and solutions we sell, but also the competition to have a broad sense of the industry
- Understanding the value of data insights, processing and data science to support the Data Consulting arm of the business, building towards understanding the technical complexity
SOCIAL MEDIA AND UI DESIGN MANAGER - APPRENTICESHIP
- Working with the creative team to brainstorm content & design ideas for social media campaigns.
- Writing and scheduling social posts through our scheduling tool (HubSpot).
- Carrying out competitors and hashtag research to help us stand out in their sectors.
- Driving audience and page growth across multiple platforms.
- Community management, which will include monitoring and responding to queries & DMs, monitoring industry trends and engaging in regular outreach as the various pages.
- Assisting with creating impactful digital marketing campaigns
KEY USER AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
IT 2ND/3RD SERVICE DESK ENGINEER
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT MANAGER (HR)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Client Development Manager
- Strong communication skills and a love of working with people, in order to uncover and nurture new client relationships
- Self-discipline and inner drive to succeed within a growing start-up where everyone pitches in with various areas of the business
- A passion for innovation and technology. An interest in or understanding of RPA and automation would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience working with business collaboration tools such as Slack and Trello
- Experience delivering high quality service and results to clients while meeting business targets
- Attention to detail and good project management skills to manage the pitch process and ongoing client relationships
- A high standard of written and spoken English
Technical and Customer Support
- The primary responsibility is to attend inbound calls for customer support from the existing customers
- Analyse the technical issues and resolve the queries of the customers within minimum TAT
- A timely update to the 1st Line Support Engineers, in case there are any issues unresolved
- Support the Robotic Process Automation implementation
- Build / Script bots for the process
- Liaise with the 3rd Line Support Engineers in UK and India for the client requirements
- Track the client ticket logs and submit the report on a weekly basis
- Assist with dispatching the Hardware requirements to the client sites
- Manage the support ticket on the Service Desk system in accordance with the company policy
Co-Founder and CEO
Future-obsessed technologist who talks too much.
Co-Founder and Director
Economist still searching for perfect efficiency.
Head of Operations and Resources
Finance and people task master, Trello guru and the glue that keeps it all together.
Director of Communications
Aussie brand strategist that also does the doing, more organised than a bot.
Business Strategy Manager
Business growth and structure enthusiast, always trying to find ways to do things better. Hiker who loves trees.
Head of Software Engineering
Product designer with an inclination to build intuitive Cloud-based and IoT products.
Customer Success Manager (Ireland and Wales) And Process Solution Specialist, AI Consulting
Optimistic Automation Consultant and Six Sigma ninja, loves underappreciated animals and self confessed SciFi Geek.
Head of Global Services
Customer satisfaction expert and team Iron Man with ambition to deliver health services to remote places in Asia.
Customer Success Manager, NHS South
Our resident mountaineer, loves scaling new heights almost as much as SaaS implementations.
Executive Assistant and Operations Manager
Keeps engine room of the company firing, enjoys travel and cooking Italian food, favourite: Pasta di Pollo!
Visual Communications, Team Lead
Resident pixel pusher and aspiring digital marker, lover of analogue photography and occasional equestrian.
ServiceHub and Data Engineer
Our trainee data analyst, bot builder and all-round technical support wiz kid, coffee lover and avid video-gamer.
Head of Customer Success - Charities EMEA, NHS UK South
RPA Build Engineer
Full Stack Developer and Automation Build Engineer
Data Engineering Lead
Senior ServiceHub Analyst and Automation Engineer
Data Scientist and Architect - Process and NLP, AI Consulting
Driven by ways data can be used to advance medical services and bio sciences, fancies himself as Mohammed Ali
Clark Kent E. Chavez
Customer Success Manager, NHS London North, and Junior Trainee Consultant
Advisor to the Board, Community, and Content
UX/UI Product Designer
Customer Success Manager, South East Cyber Security Solutions, AI Consulting
Director of Services and Managing Consultant, Security and IT Strategy
Health Charities Customer Success Manager, UK South & Marketing Apprentice
Change Management Consultant
Delivery guru, passionate about turning ideas into reality.
Product Engineer Consultant
Engineer mastermind as fanatical about problem-solving as Man City FC.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital Media Optimization professional. Travel geek and a passionate biker.
Enterprise Infrastructure Consultant
ITSM Transformation Consultant, Charities
Clinical Lead - ANZ Healthcare, Pharmacy and Mental Health
Clinical Lead - NHS and Clinical UX
Clinical Lead - Hospitals and Rehabilitation
Competition is a force for good. We thrive on building the best solutions on the market today, and a healthy level of free-market competition fuels this and drives results. But we don’t measure these results by financial profit. To us, success lies in positive outcomes for our customers, the well-being of our staff and our ability to help more health organisations across the world.
A company's profits and society are interwoven, not mutually exclusive. Through forming an outstanding team of progressive collaborators around our vision of improving health through technology, we’re able to make a genuinely positive impact on the world around us.
Few companies succeed in truly putting society ahead of profits. Many talk a good game, but shareholder financial returns tend to get in the way. Our investors and shareholders recognise value takes many forms. They appreciate and understand that the world now measures success differently.
We’re pioneers in this new approach to commerce and industry. We’re calling this “Company 2.0”, and this unconventional thinking runs through everything we do. It informs our values, influences our culture and sets our goals.
of profits reinvested in nutritional science
We’re proud to pledge reinvestment of our profits in a ground breaking public health initiative. The technology and data project codenamed "Nutri X" focuses on advancing our understanding of nutritional health through big data and improved UX of data capture.
Working with artificial intelligence and software robotics, we’re at the crest of a tidal wave of innovation that is building into a seismic shift in industry and society. This era of automation will elevate human creativity and transform work-life, which is why we put great importance on building a progressive and vibrant culture within our company. This people-first mindset enables us to grow our company and directly improve the working lives of the people whose organisations we help to transform. Taking more responsibility for our internal culture helps towards us successfully putting external society at the centre of our mission.
Vibrant, fun, collaborative and productive cultures don’t just miraculously happen. Like anything in life worth having, they take work. As a startup, we are approaching this with a fresh pair of eyes and investing time in forming solid foundations for our culture. We adopt a “minimal rules” culture to foster creativity and build innovation. We invest in the best team collaboration and productivity software on the market to empower our teams with the best tools to underpin their success.
We embrace highly flexible working practices and keep our policies minimal, simple and any contracts fair and employee-centric… We believe in, and offer, unlimited holidays.
We are a people business, built by the people that made it possible. We respect that it is our people that work hard every day as a team to turn our mission into a reality.