We invite you to enter the Intelligent Automation for Health & Care - competitions from Alphalake Ai.
The aim of these competitions is to recognise Intelligent Automation ideas from great people like you who are helping shape tomorrow’s world for the better in health and care.
There are two distinct competitions. One for Health and Care Professionals, and one for Health and Care Organisations. An experienced judging panel will review all of the submissions in both competitions and decide which automation ideas would have the greatest impact on those delivering or receiving health and care services.
Alphalake Ai’s Intelligent Automation competitions encourage individuals and organisations to submit their innovative automation ideas across a broad range of categories including both back-office and clinical services.
Please review the official entry terms and conditions before entering the Intelligent Automation competitions.
Olly is a technologist self-described as "user and value obsessed". He founded Alphalake Ai in 2019 after starting his first Company at a young age and growing it to become a leader in Infrastructure and Security. Envisioning how no-code integration and intelligent automation can modernise healthcare and wanting to harness smart virtual assistants to advance how we interact with and process information, Olly works to build better, more self-driven healthcare.
Hassan promotes the UK Digital Health sector abroad at Healthcare UK; a joint initiative of the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England, and the Department for International Trade (DIT), with a global role advising commercial teams in over 100 UK embassies.
Competition judges will be appointed by Alphalake Ai and the judges’ decision will be final with no correspondence being entered into.
Eligibility: Both competitions are open to only those who are working in a Health or Care Organisation that are located in the UK.
Deadline: Both competitions open on Monday 30th May 2022 at 12:01 AM GMT and entries for the competition must be received on the Alphalake Ai website no later than 11:59 PM GMT on Thursday 7th July 2022.
Entry fee: There is no entry fee. It’s completely free to enter both competitions.
How to Enter: All entries must comply with the entry requirements. It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- Applicants may submit more than one application, but each submission must be unique.
- All entries must be the original and unpublished work of the entrant, and not currently submitted for publication nor for any other competition or award.
- Each individual entrant is required to submit their name, organisation name, and email address.
- Each organisation entrant is required to submit their name, organisation name, email address, Department Name & Submission Lead that is responsible for the project.
- Entries may be submitted via the opt-in form on www.alphalake.ai
- No corrections or alterations can be made after submission.
- No entrant may win more than one prize. Entry is not open to employees of Alphalake Ai and Workato.
- For organisations only: The Submission Lead (primary applicant) will be the responsible contact for all competition communications and have final authority for all decisions. All participants within an organisational submission must be employed by the same organisation.
Recognition and Prizes:
Entrants will be recognized on a global stage by members of Health and Care communities. The winner(s) will be notified by email within seven (7) days of selection. Prizes will be mentioned in the entry form. The prize(s) will be awarded by way of delivery to the Winner's designated delivery address. Please note that prize winners give consent to marketing promotions and materials featuring their idea and prize-giving being used by Alphalake Ai.
Organisation Prizes: 1st - £1000, 2nd - £750, 3rd - £500 to spend with a vendor we select.
Individual Prizes: 1st - iPad Air Pro, 2nd - Vive VR Headset, 3rd - Wireless Earphones.